A Phoenix-area man has died and his wife was in critical condition after the couple took chloroquine phosphate, CBS affiliate KPHO reported. The additive used to clean fish tanks that is also found in an anti-malaria medication that’s been touted by President Donald Trump as a treatment for COVID-19. Banner Health said Monday that the couple in their 60s got sick within half an hour of ingesting the additive. The man couldn’t be resuscitated when he arrived at a hospital, but the woman was able to throw up much of the chemical, Banner said.”I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, ‘Hey, isn’t that the stuff they’re talking about on TV?'” the woman told NBC.  👉Her husband is dead & she’s in the ICU after ingesting chloroquine:”We saw Trump on TV — every channel — & all of his buddies and that this was safe,” she said.”Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure.”She implored @VaughnHillyard: “Educate the people” https://t.co/Vl94tIZcdw— Heidi Przybyla (@HeidiNBC) March 23, 2020 “Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure,” she said, adding her advice for people would be, “Don’t take anything. Don’t believe anything. Don’t believe anything that the president


Continue To Full Article