Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here.The men’s and women’s professional tennis tours are examining contingency plans for post-coronavirus rescheduling, including the possibility of pushing back the end of the 2020 season.The heads of the WTA and ATP said Monday their groups are working together on ways to assemble a new calendar. Under consideration: moving postponed tournaments into weeks that already have events and making the season longer than it already is by playing past the tours’ originally slated November finishes.CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COMAs of now, all of pro tennis is suspended at least until July 13 because of the COVID-19 outbreak. That is the day after Wimbledon was supposed to end; the All England Club announced last week it was canceling the oldest Grand Slam tournament for the first time since it was shelved from 1940-45 during World War II.WTA Chairman Steve Simon said in a statement emailed to the AP that the women’s tour “is diligently working with our tournaments to maximize earning possibilities when the professional tennis circuit is able to resume and is considering an extension to the current 44-week season to enable more tournaments to


Continue To Full Article