Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox.  Sign up here.Top Pentagon officials warned Tuesday that the coronavirus outbreak will last in the U.S. for at least the next “three months” —  a stark contrast from President Trump’s prognosis earlier this week.Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Tuesday from the Pentagon estimated that the country could grapple with the COVID-19 pandemic rocking the nation for at least 10 weeks.TRUMP HOPES CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES WON’T LAST ‘FOR MONTHS’“It looks like it has an eight- to 10-week period,” Esper said. “We need to plan for this to be a few months long, at least, and we are taking all precautionary measures to do that, to be in it for the long haul.”Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Army Gen. Mark Milley took it a step further.“You’re looking at eight to 10, maybe 12 weeks, something like that, call it three months,” Milley said. “Some of that depends on what we do as a nation to mitigate it, to flatten that curve so to speak. But we, the United States military, we’re going to do this as long as the mission takes.”The comments from top Defense Department officials come after Trump,


Continue To Full Article