Dartunorro Clark5h ago / 6:43 PM UTCThe U.S. Census Bureau suspended its field operations Wednesday until April 1 as the nation grapples with the global coronavirus pandemic. U.S. Census Bureau director Steven Dillingham said in a statement that the agency is taking this step to protect the public and census takers. The agency began sending questionnaires earlier this month in mailboxes across the nation. More than 11 million households have responded, Dillingham said.He added that in late May census takers will begin visiting households that have not responded to help complete the count, which determines where federal dollars are dispersed and the allocation of congressional seats in each state.This is the first census that is online and Dillingham strongly encouraged the public to respond to the census using a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet online at 2020Census.gov. Individuals can also respond by phone or mailing back their questionnaires.Minyvonne Burke5h ago / 6:30 PM UTCPrincess Beatrice’s wedding reception at Buckingham Palace canceledPrincess Beatrice of York at an event in Portugal in 2018.David Fitzgerald / Web Summit via Getty ImagesPrincess Beatrice and her fiancé, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, are “reviewing” their wedding plans and canceled their May 29 reception due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to ITV’s Chris Ship. “The couple will


Continue To Full Article