Savannah Behrmann, USA TODAY Published 10:32 p.m. ET April 27, 2020 | Updated 9:01 a.m. ET April 28, 2020CLOSE President Trump’s comments on disinfectants and sunlight being used to kill coronavirus sparked backlash on social media and with medical professionals. USA TODAYWASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said he takes no responsibility for a spike in cases of people misusing disinfectants after he wondered aloud last week about possibly injecting them as a treatment for coronavirus. When asked Monday about the increase of people in some states ingesting disinfectants Trump answered: “I can’t imagine why.”When pressed about whether he takes any responsibility, Trump said, “No, I don’t.”Maryland was one state that issued a warning against dangerous disinfectant use, with the Maryland Emergency Management Agency tweeting the agency had received “several calls.”From malaria drugs to disinfectant: Here are some of Trump’s claims about the coronavirus”This is a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route,” the tweet said.Maryland’s governor Larry Hogan, a Republican and chairman of the National Governors Association, said on ABC News’ “This Week” that from the beginning of the outbreak, it’s been important that officials communicate “very clearly on the facts because people listen to


Continue To Full Article